Natural person Mária Reváková (Company ID: 06019901 with registered office: Dělnická 464/49, 170 00 Prague 7, entered in the trade register, Office of the City District of Prague 7) must process personal data in order to provide its services.
By agreeing, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the rules on personal data protection and processing, and you understand why I need your data and how I process them. If you do not consent to the collection or processing of your personal data as described in the following sections, you should not continue to use my services.
PERSONAL DATA THAT I PROCESS
I only process personal data that you provide to me as part of the use of my services (for example, in connection with orderdering my products, or subscribing to newsletters.)
Most often, this is the information that you provide me when registering for one of my services, more specifically:
- Password in encrypted form
- Name and surname (only if necessary for the service used), nickname (in case of account registration in connection with email services)
- Contact and / or delivery address (for sending the ordered item)
- Profile information such as age, gender, geographical location
- Phone number (for order status information and solving urgent problems)
- Your bank account number when paying by bank transfer
- Voluntarily filled in data (e.g. in the contact form)
and other information I receive from you by using my services:
- IP address
- cookies (in online services)
- or another online identifier
REAONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I need to process your personal data so that I can manage the user accounts for my services, so that I can provide you with the services you have expressed interest in and so that I can ensure and constantly increase the security of my services and therefore your data.
I further process your data for the following reasons:
- improving my services, or developing new services
- analysis and measurement to find out how my services are used
- analysis of your preferences and displaying items that suit your personal needs
- gaining insight into the advertising campaigns I run
- sending business announcements (unsubscribing from receiving business announcements can be done in the settings of your account for which the user has registered to receive these messages) and content newsletters
- answers to your questions sent via the contact form
By giving your consent to the processing of your personal data, I can continue to provide you with my services.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The information you provide to us is stored securely. Only selected partners to whom I entrust them for organizational and technical support have access to them, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your data or other misuse. One of my priorities is data protection, and all my partners have a duty to remain silent, they must not use the data provided for any purpose other than those to which we have given them access.
The third party group that I provide access to your personal information (depending on the nature of the service) includes:
1. the persons to whom we provide data for the analysis of traffic to my website;
2. persons who provide technical matters for individual services or operators of technologies that I use to operate my services;
3. persons who take care of the quality security of my website and my services and who test this security at regular intervals;
4. persons who provide transportation services to deliver shipments to you;
5. persons who provide technical systems enabling easy delivery of your order and notifications of delivery;
6. the person who runs the technical solution, thanks to which you subsequently see only relevant content and advertising for you.
In the event of certain, specifically defined conditions, we are obliged to provide some of your personal data on the basis of applicable legislation, such as the police of the Czech Republic or other bodies active in criminal proceedings and also specialized departments (e.g. Customs Administration and so on) or other public authorities.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES AND WHICH COOKIES I USE?
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information. This information are downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device when you visit the website. Each time you visit this website, cookies are sent back to the original website, or to another website that recognizes cookies.
I collect information from the cookie file on this website for a better analysis of the number of returning and new visitors and for the internal analysis of the visited pages, so that I can better understand the way you use them. Thanks to this information, I am improving the services provided and also the navigation on my website.
Another group includes third-party cookies (Google Analytics for analyzing traffic to a given website, or an individual service, or cookies of advertising systems that are operated on my website). These cookies are managed by third parties, so I do not have access to write or read their data. They allow easy and quick access to what you are interested in.
Detailed information for different types of browsers can be found at www.aboutcookies.org
THE TIME OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I will process your data for the entire period of using my services (during the contractual relationship that has been established between us) and then, with your consent, for the next ten years, unless you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
However, I would like to warn you that I must process personal data that is necessary for the provision of my services and for the fulfillment of all my obligations under the contract or generally binding law, regardless of your consent, for the entire period provided for by applicable law or in accordance with with them even after revoking your consent.
Data received after registration, if the services can be used without your consent to the processing of personal data, then I process for the period of using the registered service and later usually 6-12 months after their termination. Then only the basic identification information and information on the reason for termination of registration are stored.
I store the data you provide to us via the contact form for a period of 6 months from their receipt.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT?
I may process your personal data without your consent, but only for a reason:
1. provision of a service or product (a contract concluded between you and us, where the contract also means the use of a specific service, which did not need to be approved in advance by signing);
2. fulfillment of legal obligations arising for me from generally binding legal regulations;
3. processing that is in my legitimate interests (e.g. to secure my site, advertising).
These options are governed by applicable law and your consent to such processing is not required.
ON THE BASIS OF WHAT I PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As already mentioned, your personal data may be processed either on the basis of your consent or on the basis of my legitimate interest in the performance of the contract concluded between us, to the extent of personal data necessary for such performance. Another reason that allows me to process your personal data without your consent is to fulfill my obligations under the law. The purposes for which I process your personal data are listed above.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURED?
The personal data you provide is secured by standard technologies and procedures. I can assure you that I regularly check the system for vulnerabilities and attack. I also use security measures to prevent, as far as possible, unauthorized access to your personal data and which, given current technology, provide reliable security. I then regularly update the security tools. For better security of your data, access to it is password protected and sensitive data is encrypted during transmission between your device or browser and my website. However, without your responsible cooperation and conduct, your data cannot be fully secured, so it is up to you to keep your passwords and other credentials necessary for my services secret, and you also need to adhere to the necessary security policies.
HOW TO WITHDRAW PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONSENT?
The consent to the processing of personal data, which you have voluntarily given, can be revoked at any time free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the possibility to continue processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, which you gave before its revocation. Withdrawal of consent also does not apply to the processing of personal data that I process on a legal basis other than consent (i.e. mainly in the processing necessary to perform the contract, legal obligation or for other reasons specified in the applicable legislation).
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE IT
You provide your personal information to us voluntarily (however, for some services, the provision of personal information is a condition, so if you do not provide it, you will not be able to use the service). The processing of personal data, mostly in an anonymous form, where it is not possible to identify you as a specific person, allows me to provide my services and their continuous improvement. If you do not give your consent or revoke it later, I may no longer be able to provide some of my services to you, or I may not be able to provide them in full quality. However, you are not obliged to use my free services.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Your rights in relation to your personal data:
1. the right to withdraw your consent;
2. the right to supplement and correct your personal data
3. the right to request a restriction of processing
4. the right to raise an objection or complaint against processing in certain cases; 5, the right to request data transmission;
6. the right of access to personal data
7. the right to be informed of personal data breaches in certain cases
8. the right to delete personal data (as well as the right to be “forgotten”) in certain cases;
9. other rights stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Act and in the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection for the period of its effectiveness.
WHAT DOES THE RIGHT TO RAISE AN OBJECTION MEAN?
If you are no longer interested in receiving commercial communications or other news information from me, you have the right to raise an objection to the further processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. In this case, I will no longer process your data for these purposes, so I will not send you business announcements or newsletters.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT ME?
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data or the withdrawal of consent to further processing, contact me via email@example.com or via the post at the address: Dělnická 49, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
I would like to remind you that I can adequately require proof of identity so that I can verify your identity. This is a security measure to prevent unauthorized access to your data. In order to improve the quality of our services and to keep records of the fulfillment of our obligations under the law, our entire communication is monitored.
These conditions take effect on January 18, 2019